Friday, April 4, 2008

rainy days and mondays

Ok so like in know what your thinkin' the carpenters???? well for everyone that does'nt know the carpenters is this old band who was most famous for one of there songs that they made called rainy days and mondays. but sadly karen who was like the singer of the band died of anorexia. but anyways this blog is just talking about the rain outside. I am going tired and dull of it. i just wish that the weather would stay the same for like 3 days. because somedays the weather is hot, windy, rainy, freezing. all in one week, thats so strange to me. I just know that back in knoxville the weather would be the same for like a couple of weeks, but here you never know what the hell your gonna. so i like stay glued to the weather channel. but anywho i just really want this rain to go away. really really really badly!!!!

1 comment:

Rich said...

That is what I did first semester I kept the tv on the weather channel so when I got up for school I already had something planned on my brain to wear to class either shorts shorts or nothing lol