Monday, March 24, 2008

Busta Rhymes

Ok so like everybody has a celebrity that they just obsess over and mine happens to be busta rhymes. I think he is so fuckin sexy he makes me melt into a big puddle of oooze everytime i see him or think about seeing him. I just love his masculinity it drives me crazy and if i ever find out that he is coming anywhere close to tennessee like, georgia, florida, mississippi, alambama, kentucky, ect. I would just my happy ass on the first avalible bus to get to him. I remember when i first saw him i was like 5 years old and i was getting my hair presses in the kitchen. And i saw krs-one on the t.v. rapping and then i saw busta rhymes, my little heart just stopped i thought he was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
rediculously, utterly breathing taking, mind-blowingly sexy. So call me a psycho is you want but nothing will ever change the way i feel for him.

1 comment:

Rich said...

Now I like busta rhymes as much as the next dude but is he really that good looking to you I mean come on he is super old he is like 30 something or maybe even 40. I would not want to be with anybody that old and me being the age that I am now that is just to much buy that is you be happy.