Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cute guy in library

Ok so today i was in the library doing my english stuff and like i saw this dude that looked just like kanye West and god knows i think kanye is like super sexy, and that i can't live without him. So anywhom i see this guy at the printer and i walk up to him and i say what it do boo. (which translates to....hi). Then he looks at me and says hey pretty and that like made my day because that let me know that he thought i was pretty. And then we just started a conversation from there on out and i thought he was just MR. It. OH my god he was lookin good smelling good he looked just like kanye except for kanye's big ass cheeks, and make kanye buff. He had on this hollister t-shirt that fit o-so tight so i could see his 8-pack and some tight little jeans so i could see his tight little ass. And he gave me his number and he told me to call him tomorrow because he wants to hang out with me on friday and i was like cool. will do boo. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he was soo fuckin FINE!!!!!!!

No comments: