Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dirty laundry

OK so like i started talking to this guy like back in sep. and i thought he was soo sexy he looks just like kanye-west and god knows that i love my kanye. And he asked for my phone number and we stayed in contact for a long time, And he asked me to be his girlfriend and i was soo skeptical about dating him because he sales drugs, and he beats the shit out of people that cross him so yeah i felt like i was livin in a mafia movie because you know how like the mobster has his wife that like helps him kill people and traffic drugs for him and when i thought about that i was like terrified out of my mind but he is really really sweet to me. So over time he felt that we were not going to work so he gets back with his ex-girlfriend and that hurt me alot. But we tried talking again after he broke up with her, and it still did'nt work out because he said that i had a lot of growing to do, and i knew that i did so, we went like 3 months without talking to each other. But just the other day he called me crying pleading for me not to hang the phone up, because he really cared about me and he realized that i was a wonderful magnificent person, and that he LOVED ME. i was like super shocked because he did'nt love anybody, and i told him that in due time if he wants this to work then he will have to be patient, and he told me he would. And so i said well we will just have to take baby steps and see what happens.... and besides it's not everyday i get to drive an escalade truck!!! so wish me luck you guys.

No comments: